Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas!!!

Christmas here at the Cecil's house was crazy!!! Ellie, my mom, my dad, Annie, and I were all sleeping as Brooke, A.J., and Easton were awake and they came to my room at 2:15am in the morning saying SANTA CAME SANTA CAME. So they were told by my parents to go back to sleep. So we woke up and opened presents it was amazing how fast it went i got a new phone, clothes, and a red Samsung Camera, and stuff from grandparents other than that it was soo fun even though we didn't get that much but who cares its not all about the present. It was the 2nd best Christmas ever!!!

4 comments:

Soccer Sweetie said...

I am glad Christmas was good. You seem like it was fun.We all miss you here! Everyone is getting so big!
Love,
Abby

Dana said...

r u kidding! what do u mean u didn't get a lot? you got a cell phone and a camera!

Soccer Sweetie said...

i love your background!

Alyssa said...

Dana, why don't you ever blog? Weird